Friday, September 14, 2012

Plan to Build a Successful and Profitable Online Business to Make Money and Have More Free Time


You need an organized plan if you are going to start an online business. Just as with any other new undertaking, you will need to learn the basics before you can make any money on the internet. Once I began planning what I would do in my business, I began to make money.

In the beginning there will be much you need to learn, so set aside about one hour each day in order to do this. You will also want to make sure you are learning from someone who is knowledgeable so that your time is not wasted.

Joining a membership site where everything is broken down into modules can be the answer to this. You can then see how long it will take you to master the skills necessary to be successful online.

You must then make a plan of what you will learn first. You want your hour of training each day to be focused on the area of internet marketing that will help you to start making money sooner rather than later. I like to take some notes while I am listening to a teleseminar or watching a webinar replay. I write down the date and the title of what I am learning so I can easily access it later on. I also keep all of my notes in a spiral notebook so I can look at them later on.

Every 30 days I assess where I am at and what progress I have made. Then I put what I have learned into action so that I can make some more money online.




Remember that the reason to start an internet business is to give you the time and money to live the life you choose. Watch a free video on building your online business by visiting [http://www.OnlineTechnologyandMarketing.com] to learn how to write articles, blog, become involved in social networking and learn the technology needed to build a profitable online business.

Connie Ragen Green has been online since 2005 and teaches people how to build their own online business in record time, offering free teleseminars weekly, as well as online courses in a workshop environment with webinars.




No comments:

Post a Comment